- - 500 grams beef, sliced thinly
- - 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and grated
- - 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- - 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- - 1/2 tablespoon vinegar (cider or white)
- - 1 teaspoon oil
- - 1 onion, sliced
- - 2 carrots, finely sliced
- - 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- - 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
- - 1/2 cup water
- - 1 chilli, sliced and seeds removed (optional)
- 1. Mix the beef with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar.
- 2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the onions until soft.
- 3. Add the beef and continue to cook until brown.
- 4. Add the carrots and broccoli, cook until tender.
- 5. Mix the cornflour and water.
- 6. Slowly add to the pan stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
NotesServe with rice and sliced chilli.