Canned fruit puree
Choose any combination of canned fruit in light juice or syrup to make this baby purée. No cooking required!
- - Canned fruit (choose 1 or 2 different fruits)
- - Breast milk or formula
- Some good combinations include:
- - Apple and pear
- - Peach and apricot
- - Plum and apple
- - Peach and pear
- - Fruit salad
- - Mango and apple
- - Peach and mango
- 1. Drain the liquid from the fruit and pour the liquid down the sink.
- 2. Mash fruit with a potato masher and push through a sieve. Or purée in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- 3. Stir in enough breast milk or formula to make a smooth purée.
- 4. Freeze leftover purée in ice cube trays.