- 8 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. Heat oven to 200°C.
- 2. Mix the carrots with the cumin seeds and canola oil.
- 3. Spread out in a roasting dish.
- 4. Roast in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until browned, stir every 10 minutes.
- 5. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 6. In a food processor blend roasted carrots with peanut butter and lemon juice.
- 7. Serve with pita bread chips or vegetable sticks.