- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Heat a non-stik pan over a medium heat and add oil.
- 2. Add onion, carrot and celery and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- 2. Stir in tomatoes, chickpeas and spices and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Pour into bowls and serve while hot.
NotesServe this tasty dish with crusty bread and a leafy salad or steamed vegetables for extra crunch.