- - 12 eggs
- - 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- - 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- - 6 English muffins, split in half
- - 12 slices lean ham
- 1. Cook eggs using our [perfect poached egg](http://myfamily.kiwi/foods/recipes/perfect+poached+eggs+) recipe.
- 2. To make the sauce – mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- 3. Toast English muffin halves in the toaster or spread on an oven tray and cook for about 10 minutes in a hot oven until golden.
- 4. On one half of the muffin, place 1 slice of lean ham and an egg. Repeat with other muffin halves. Top with the sauce and serve.