This burger is quick to make and totally tasty, it's sure to win your kids over.
- - 4 small fish fillets
- - 2 tablespoons flour
- - 1 egg, beaten
- - 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- - 1 lettuce
- - 2 tomatoes
- - 4 multigrain rolls
- 1. Cover the fish fillets with flour.
- 2. Dip the fish in the egg mix.
- 3. Cover the fish with the breadcrumbs.
- 3. Heat up a non stick frying pan with a drizzle of oil.
- 2. Place the fish in the oil and cook for 4 minutes turning once.
- 3. Slice the lettuce and tomatoes.
- 4. Toast the buns in the oven for 3 minutes until hot.
- 5. Place the fish piece on the roll, add some lettuce and a slice of tomato and serve.