- 1 large potato, washed (no need to peel)
- 1/4 cup of vinegar (malt, cider or white vinegar)
- pinch of salt
- baking paper
- 1. Slice the potato as thinly as possible (keep the skin on).
- 2. Rinse the slices in cold water and pat dry.
- 3. Dip each potato slice into the vinegar.
- 4. Place potato slices on a microwave-safe plate covered with baking paper. Make sure slices do not overlap (you might need to do this in batches).
- 3. Sprinkle with a tiny pinch of salt.
- 4. Microwave on HIGH for about 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5. Keep checking the chips during cooking and stop cooking when the first brown lines or spots appear.
- 6. Let chips cool (they will crisp up more as they cool) and put in a bowl to serve.