- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1. Beat eggs and milk together in a microwave-safe bowl or coffee mug. Beat well so yolks and white are well mixed.
- 2. Cover with plastic wrap (leave a small gap as a steam vent).
- 3. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds to 1 minute 45 seconds - stir every 20 to 30 seconds during cooking.
- 4. Cover and let stand for 30 seconds to 1 minute before serving. Eggs will look slightly moist, but will finish cooking upon standing.
- 5. Serve immediately with wholegrain toast.