- - 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- - 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- - 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- - 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- - 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- - 1 bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- - 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted and roughly chopped (optional)
- 1. To make the sauce: mix the peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice together in a jug and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Leave to stand for one minute.
- 2. Heat a non-stick fry pan over a high heat. Add oil and stir-fry vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- 3. Pour in the sauce and mix well so vegetables are coated. Sprinkle over chopped peanuts if using. Serve immediately.