- 2 wheat biscuits, crushed
- 1/3 cup runny honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, currents, sultanas or apricots)
- 1 cup seeds, optional (pumpkin and sunflower)
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl.
- 2. Line a 18x28 tin with baking paper.
- 3. Press the mixture into the tin.
- 4. Bake at 180C for 25 minutes (until firm to touch).
- 5. Cut into slices when cool.
NotesYou can replace the seeds with chopped nuts for a slightly different flavour.