Indoor games with balloons
All you need is a packet of balloons and your imagination. Make sure you have more than one balloon, as they don’t always last long before popping.
Remember to make a clear space around you before starting.
Some ideas for games to play with blown up balloons are:
- Throw and catch the balloon
- Don’t let the balloon touch the floor (when this is too easy, add another balloon)
- A mini volleyball game, using soft furniture such as a sofa to act as the net
- Jumping with a balloon between your legs
- How high can you throw the balloon?