Musical statues is a great activity for a rainy day or when friends are visiting. All you need is music and one person to be in charge of the music.
How to play:
- Choose someone to be in charge of the music.
- When the music is on all the other players pull out their best dance moves.
- When the music stops, all the players have to freeze in the position they’re in. Even if they’re standing on one leg!
- The person in charge of the music has to spot anyone who’s moving, and when he or she does, that person is out. (And yes, laughing counts too.)
- Play again until only one player is left and they’re the winner.